What a beautiful makeup cookies!!!
New cookies tutorial sharing.
You may try to find some of the icing cookies idea for your party event.
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Chilled sheet of roll out cookie dough (my Orange Vanilla Spice cookie recipe is available in the tutorial shop)
- Makeup cookie cutters or templates (see mine below)
- Flood consistency royal icing in black, gray, white, hot pink, tan, and teal
- Medium consistency royal icing in brown
- Stiff consistency royal icing in white
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tips 2 and 3
- Scribe tool
- White, bronze, and gold pearl dust
- Pink color dust (matte)
- Square tip brush, soft round brush, fine tip brush
- Alcohol or flavored extract for painting with pearl dust (read this post to learn why it’s best to use alcohol for painting on royal icing)
- Paint palette or small dishes
Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set.
- Teal = blue + yellow
- Hot pink = pink + red
- Gray = a touch of black
- Tan = a touch of brown
Save the templates to your
computer so that you can print them and cut them out. Place the
templates over the chilled sheet of cookie dough and cut around them
with a paring knife.
Tip: Wrap the templates in packing tape so that you can wipe them clean and reuse them.
|Beautiful Makeup Cookies!!|
Source from: http://www.sweetambs.com
We would love to design a special and unique decor on your Big Day.For more wedding service information, please feel free to contact us at 852-35905623 or email@example.com